Stop – Don’t Send That Angry Text – Breath and Read On!
Yes believe it or not, you can get through your break-up without losing your dignity and self respect.
If you are stuck in the cycle of pain, anger, anxiety and panic
If life is just plain crazy
Your break-up doesn’t have to define you
Let’s use it to refine you
What if I could show you how to get a grip quickly, start feeling better about yourself and actually make this break-up the best thing that ever happened to you?
What if I could take you from broken to whole again?
I remember exactly how it felt when my thirty year marriage ended.
A whole life time invested in a relationship that turned out to be a lie, a whole lifetime with someone I thought I knew but in reality I had no clue who he was. It was the ultimate betrayal?
One minute I had a happy family (or so I thought), a loving husband (so I thought), lovely home, financially doing well and the next minute it was all gone. It took one text message sent to me in error (or maybe not?) to wake me up, for me to see what I avoided seeing for far too long.
Those first few weeks were hellish. I couldn’t make any sense of what was going on, I had lost total control and then started having panic attacks. These attacks were real, my heart felt like it was running a race and I was scared. Everything around me was crumbling – I was broken and my life was broken. In the midst of chaos! If this is you right now, then you are in the right place…
I searched everywhere for help to get me through my break-up.
From hounding my friends, to reading all the books and even watching every break-up film out there. None of it was making me feel better; actually it was confusing me even more.
So I decided to explore, to find out for myself what makes two people go from being the world to each other to becoming strangers in the matter of a few minutes. I went across the world to Nepal to start exploring the mind, the inner self and to find some kind of peace. This was the beginning of my journey, the start of something amazing that I am sharing with you now.
Once I started to practice what I now teach, I felt changes in every aspect of my life. Nothing has been left untouched.
Now I live in peace with everything from my past, now I feel a sense of freedom I’ve been searching for all my life. And I want to help you feel the same, to finally be who you truly are – to get in touch with your authentic self!
The Break Up will get you exploring and learning you.
It’s the healthy approach to recovering from the trauma of a relationship breakdown.
Three teachings covered in The Break-Up are:
Taking full responsibility for your life – from the day you start the course you will be working only on you. You will learn to start loving yourself, to become your own best friend and perhaps for the first time ever being there for you!
Letting Go is probably the hardest part of any relationship break-up. It is however the most fundamental part of becoming whole again. Learning how to let go or as Jon Kabat Zinn puts it “It’s not a matter of letting go – you would if you could. Instead of let it go we should probably say let it be.”
When going through such an emotional time, we tend to react often regretting what we said or did later. The Break-Up will help you learn how to put space between your thoughts and your reactions. You learn how to respond rather than react.
So what makes The Break-Up unique?
The Break-Up is based on a philosophy dated thousands of years old. It will challenge you to go to places you may have avoided for a long time. It won’t be easy but it will be life changing….
For the first time, you will go deep inside
You will learn who you really are
Why you behave the way you do
Find peace with you and your life
The Break Up is about going within.
You will stop blaming others and learn to take full responsibility for your life.
In this course you will deal with things, you will face your demons and you will overcome your fears. You will learn to let go, let things be and finally take off – be you again! No actually you will be a better version of you.
What You Will Get?
An eight week course taking you from broken to whole again.
Each week you will have access to a comprehensive teaching full of resources to challenge and guide you on this self exploration and self awareness journey.
Video teachings on topics such as acceptance, self compassion and attachment.
Guided Recorded Meditations to help you deal with panic, fear, anxiety and critical self talk.
Daily focused activities to help you get up and moving forward again.
Access to me through a private members group.
The chance to ask questions that are keeping you stuck
Opportunities to engage with others going through the same or similar situation in a non-judgmental environment.
Are You Ready to Finally Start Living? To Let Go of Your Past!
Do you want to start feeling better today?
Do you want to start regaining control?
To Get Back Your Self Respect?
The Break-Up is for you if…
You have recently gone through a break-up or are going through it right now
You feel stuck in the past because of the heartbreak of a relationship break-up
You are fed up of the advice and support that doesn’t really get to the core of your problem
You want to finally break free of limiting beliefs that are holding you back from living life to the fullest
You are committed to working on You and willing to hear some truths that perhaps you have been avoiding
And you want to finally start being at peace with yourself, to have full acceptance of you and to become your own best friend.
Warning: This is not for you if you want me to give you the answers or to sort you out.
The Break-Up gives you the tools you need to work on You. Once you become the master of your mind and your life, nothing will hold you back.
“You can not teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself” – Galileo
What others are saying about The Break-Up
Please note because of the sensitivity of the topic all testimonials are anonymous. It is my priority to ensure my clients feel safe and protected, so I can not share their names.
“Finally I can see how my relationship was holding me back” – JA
“Anna helped me face some truths, things that I didn’t want to see and that kept me in a relationship that was making me very unhappy. Through working with Anna I was able to face my fears and finally asked my partner to leave. It was hard but now I am starting to build a life for myself that is based on my needs.” – PC
“I left my job after one session with Anna. I decided life is too short, time to do what makes me happy. I would never have had the courage to do that if I hadn’t attended the workshop Anna runs” – HD
But why would you listen to me?
If you are anything like me, you want the person giving you advice to know what they are talking about. My attitude has always been that if you are going to tell me something, then you better have experienced it yourself.
So I come from a place of I’ve been there, I know what it’s like and now I’m standing stronger than ever.
I am a Mindfulness Practitioner and run my private practice in London. I work with people who are going through difficult times. I run workshops for cancer patients, people dealing with anxiety and depression. I specialise in divorce, separation and relationships. I also run a local mindfulness based living group and we practice weekly.
My method comes from my own practice, mindfulness is not a discipline that you learn from a book, it is about lifestyle and embodying your practice. I have a regular daily mindfulness practice and I am a member of the Mindfulness Association.
The Break-Up touches on mindfulness
but is not solely about mindfulness.
It is fully focused on dealing with the feelings and emotions that come from a relationship breakdown. It is unique because if followed it will seep through all areas of your life. It will release you from the past, help you become a happier, peaceful person and let go any anger and bitterness.
Eight Week Course – Week by Week Lessons:
- Lesson One – Awareness. Here you start to learn how to really pay attention to what is going on, time to take off the tinted glasses and see things as they are.
- Lesson Two – Acceptance. Dare I say it? Yes you will have to accept what is and create a new life, a better life. First comes acceptance, then comes moving on.
- Lesson Three – Self Compassion. Let’s learn to love ourselves first, we can never get real love externally if we fight a battle with ourselves. Here you learn to get off your own case and become your own best friend.
- Lesson Four – Anger. Probably the most damaging emotion, anger to the degree where you want to harm someone is not good for anyone. Here we learn to come to terms with our anger, to deal with it without reacting in ways we will regret.
- Lesson Five – Fear. Being scared for the future, having some real fears can keep us stuck. In lesson five we deal with our fears, we face them and work through them. Finally letting go of what might be keeping us from moving on.
- Lesson Six – Attachment. In lesson six we move onto more advanced work. This is where we start going deeper, exploring why we act the way we do and changing how we engage with our emotions, thoughts and feelings. Don’t expect this part to be easy but nothing worth anything ever comes easy.
- Lesson Seven – Compassion. Yes compassion is the most powerful weapon we have, it means we learn to look at everything in a compassionate way. Oh I can hear reactions to this right now. Compassion towards the one that hurt me? The one that let me down? Believe it or not, it sounds like the cowards way out but really it’s the most empowering tool if you can learn to act from compassion.
- Lesson Eight – Wake Up. And finally when you have worked through all the crazy, conflicting emotions, you move onto seeing things in a different way. Here you are taken on a journey to reconnect with what you want, what you need and creating a life that is based on you. Sounds selfish? Sounds heartless? Well maybe that’s what you need to finally save your own life.
And you will also get:
- Video Talks covering all the lessons and topics discussed above.
- Daily activities to make you dig deep, explore you and embed what you learn.
- Recorded Guided Meditations to help you get through difficult days, to help you control the need to react and to help you relax when you feel things are out of your control.
- Access to private group where you can ask questions, express your feelings in a non threatening and non judgmental way. Get support from people just like you.
- Access to me in the private group so you can ask questions.
By the end of the course you will have tools you can come back to whenever you feel life is getting out of control or you are struggling with anything. Because The Break-Up is more than for now, it will help you strengthen your very foundation.
Are you ready to let go?
Ready to become the best you
Then don’t waste anymore time, take action today.
How do I access the course?
How long do I have to finish the course?
Each lesson is designed to take around a week; the reason for this is to allow the teaching to sink in before moving onto the next stage. It is important that you follow the structure as it is laid out so you can deal with each area fully before moving onto the next stage.
Must I share in the private group?
It will allow you to give and receive support from people going through the same or similar challenges. However it is entirely up to you how much you chose to share, it is your journey and you will not be made to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
Do I continue to have access after I finish the course?
I love watching the people I work with go from broken to complete again. I love it when they take action because of something they have learnt by working with me. I love to see their whole posture go from slouching to sitting up proud and strong.
I hope you will join them and become one of the stories I’m proud of, I hope I get the chance to see you become everything you deserve to be. Mostly I hope that you have the courage to begin to love yourself because nobody deserves your love more than you do!
Before I leave you I want to just make sure you understand what The Break-Up will do for you.
I believe in what I do wholeheartedly. I live by what I say, it’s my practice and it’s my way of life.I will give you the tools you need to:
- Settle your mind, to find a sense of peace and freedom
- Be free from the trap of habits, limiting beliefs and lack of self appreciation.
- Feel better about life, about you and your future.
- Learn to love yourself, maybe even start taking care of you.
- Stop focusing on depleting activities and start focusing on nourishing you.
Most importantly I will help you to let go of what no longer serves you so you can finally let your life take off!
See you inside – Let the Journey Begin ………